Reports & Permits

System Design and Council Permits

We are happy to help.

Almost all alterations and installations regarding sewage treatment and effluent disposal, require a permit from your local council.

A permit is granted based on a Site and Soil Evaluation Report.The evaluation is presented as a report that includes a site plan with the effluent disposal design detailing the proposed works. Once the design is approved, work can commence.

Examples of when these reports are required include:

  • New HSTP and Septic System installation

  • Alterations to existing septic and HSTP systems  

  • New installations and alterations to Land Application Areas (LAAs) i.e. effluent disposal      locations and methods.

See our Services page for more information.

Form 1 Council Application Form

This is a statewide application form for a council permit for regulated plumbing drainage and onsite sewerage work 

SE QLD Waste Water Services

Waste Water Reports

This is a report to nominate the location of the Land Application Area (LAA) and demonstrates to the council that the effluent disposal location complies with the numerous Codes, Acts and Regulations.

The report details that the system is sufficiently designed for the intended outcome.

SE QLD Waste Water Services

We are here to help.

All sound a bit too much to get involved with? 

No problem. Let us handle the report and permit for you. 

Contact us for further information.

Contact SE QLD Waste Water Services